Table of Contents
- Priority Minute System
- Line-Up Procedures
- Men’s Basketball
- T-shirt Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Inappropriate actions
- Consequences for violating the Code of Conduct
Priority Minutes System
The NC State Athletic Department has extended the privilege of a block of seating at both football and men’s basketball games for Student Wolfpack Club Members only. These seats are distributed for each individual game as per the Line-Up Procedures described below.
A minutes system has been established to encourage attendance at non-revenue sporting events and is used as a method of controlling access to the Student Wolfpack Club section during major events.
To earn Student Wolfpack Club Priority Minutes, a member must attend the events that are designated on the Calendar. To receive credit for attendance at an event, members must check-in through the SWPC App (location-based) and check out with one of the SWPC Board Members at the conclusion of the event by showing their account username on the app.
Events must be scheduled by the Student Wolfpack Club Board and the General Club must be notified at least seven days before the event occurs. For a list of current minute events scheduled, click here.
Football ticket distributions will be held on the SWPC App.
- There will be a check-in event for tickets and parking passes about ten days prior to the next Football Game. Members can check in to the events on the SWPC app and answer each poll on their ticket preference and if they want a parking pass during a 12-hour period from any location. Answering the Poll is how we track which ticket you prefer so we can get that information to the Ticket Office by Monday before the next Football Game. No minutes are rewarded.
- We are given a limited supply of parking passes that will be distributed based on the ranking of those who want a parking pass.
- Members will receive an email the day after the Distribution at 5:00 P.M. on whether they got a ticket through the SWPC or not. If you did not receive an email from the SWPC the day after the Distribution, send us an email at email@example.com to make sure you are getting a ticket through the SWPC or not.
Men’s basketball ticketing process will consist of a request for a ticket on the app and an in person reserved seating distribution.
- The Sunday the week before a game week, there will be an event for ticket distribution on the SWPC App. There may be more than one distribution depending on the game week
- Members will check-in to the event and answer the fan poll at the bottom of the event. Vouchers will be emailed to those who will be receiving a ticket from us based on their rank in the SWPC.
- The in-person ticket distribution will be the Wednesday or the Thursday before game week. Members will have to have their voucher ready before the distribution.
- Location of distribution will be in the event details.
- If you did not get an email confirmation on whether you got a ticket or not before the day of the ticket distribution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon arriving to the distribution location, a board member will direct members towards their spot in line based on their voucher number.
- Once the distribution starts, members will follow in line based on rank to reserve their ticket location for the game(s) that week.
- If you want to sit with someone who has a higher voucher number than you, you can line up together based on the highest voucher number. (Example: Emily has voucher 18 and her friend John has voucher 87, Emily must get in line with John so they can get tickets together.)
- If you have a friend that cannot make the distribution, you must have a picture, or the original email of the voucher.
- Once the distribution is over, the SWPC Board will provide ticketing details to the ticket office so members can receive their ticket the day before gameday.
- If you do not receive your ticket 24 hours before the game, please email email@example.com.
The Student Wolfpack Club is a large group of visible, diehard NC State fans that receive the most desired block of seats in PNC Arena. It is important that the Student Wolfpack Club create an environment that is both loud and a unified sea of red. To create such an environment, the Student Wolfpack Club requires that all Members wear their Student Wolfpack Club T-shirt while in the sideline section at each basketball game. Members not wearing the Club T-shirt will be deducted minutes from their account and cannot sit in the front row. If you are found to be wearing apparel for an opposing team, you will be asked to remove or cover that item.
Code of Conduct
Club members are subject to a Code of Conduct in the Student Wolfpack Club cheering section. Please be aware that the Student Wolfpack Club is the premiere student support group in the entire conference, and what the rest of the Student Body uses as a role model on how to act at sporting events. When wearing the Student Wolfpack Club T-shirt, and cheering at an event, you are a role model whether you realize it or not. Also keep in mind that you are representing the Student Aid Association (Wolfpack Club), and those improperly representing NC State and the Student Wolfpack Club will not be allowed in the cheering section. In addition, any actions that violate NCAA, ACC, NC State, or Student Wolfpack Club policy can result in serious consequences for NC State, NC State’s athletic department, the Student Wolfpack Club, and the individual violator.
Remember that you are at the event to cheer the Wolfpack on to victory and not to degrade the other team or its players. These remarks will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Inappropriate actions includes but is not limited to:
- Threatening remarks
- Racist, sexist, or related remarks
- Throwing things
- Failure to adhere to sign-in and/or sign-out procedures at point events
Furthermore, harassment of any kind toward fans or other members of the Student Wolfpack Club will not be tolerated under any circumstances. The Board of Directors reserves the right to punish individuals in situations in which they deem necessary concerning this matter.
Consequences for violating the Code of Conduct are as follows:
Cheating (being checked into an event in which you are not present at, altering vouchers, etc.)
- 1st Offense: Offending person(s) will receive a verbal or email warning and will not receive minutes for that minute event.
- 2nd Offense: Offending person(s) will receive a verbal or email warning and will not receive minutes for that minute event. Also, offending person(s) will have the number of minutes the event was worth deducted from their total minutes.
- 3rd Offense: Offending person(s) will receive a verbal or email warning and will not receive minutes for that event. Offending person(s) will have the number of minutes the event was worth deducted from their total minutes. Also, offending person(s) will lose ticket privileges until the offending person(s) attends an SWPC Board of Directors meeting and discusses the issue with the board.
- The Member will be formally warned by the acting President. Note that this warning is recorded for future reference.
- If improper behavior continues then the Member will be ejected from that sporting venue.
- Two ejections will result in permanent expulsion from the cheering section.
- Warnings start over for each sporting event, but an excessive number of incidents can be grounds for expulsion at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Even with this system in place, extreme actions can result in immediate punishment at the discretion of the acting President.