Here is a look at what’s going on THIS WEEK with the Student Wolfpack Club!
• Sunday, November 22 – Women’s Basketball vs. Davidson (Broughton) 2pm
• TRANSPORTATION TO BROUGHTON – Red Terror shuttle will run origninating from D.H. Hill beginning at 1:00pm (1 hour prior to tip-off) and will begin returning students to campus following the game until all students have been dropped off at campus.
• Check the website (studentwolfpackclub.com) for a schedule of the next 2 weeks.
**DON’T FORGET TO CHECK-OUT WITH A STUDENT WOLFPACK CLUB BOARD MEMBER
ON THE TABLETS IN ORDER TO GET MINUTES FOR AN EVENT!!!**
Ticket Distribution – Tuesday, November 17th at 8:00pm
• UNC Football Game (11/28)
• Men’s Basketball – Winthrop (11/27), Michigan (12/1), Bucknell (12/5)
MBB Voucher Exchange –
• If you received a voucher, please plan to arrive at PNC arena for voucher/ ticket line 1hour before game time.
• Upon arrival at the PNC Lobby please get in line based off of your ticket voucher number. There will be 2 lines: BASELINE and SIDELINE, but both distributions will start promptly 1 hour before game time.
• If you should arrive after tip-off and have a voucher, you will need to check with a representative at the Will Call windows. SWPC tickets are NOT guaranteed
Krispy Kreme Challenge
Krispy Kreme Challenge would like to extend a special promo code to Student Wolfpack Club
members for $5 off race registration. Visit krispykremechallenge.com to register and enter
“ChallengeSWPC” into the promo code box on the billing page to receive your discount. The
promo code is good through November 30th, but prices increase on November 15th so we
encourage you to sign up early.
• In order to stay up-to-date with Student Wolfpack Club activities, please connect to us via social media:
FB – www.facebook.com/studentwolfpackclub
Twitter – @NCSU_SWPC
T-Shirt Pick Up
• You can pick-up your t-shirt in the Wolfpack Club office.
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm ~ 5400 Trinity Road, Suite 400
• If you have a question, do not respond directly to this email email@example.com.
• Email one of the board members and they will answer your question