Here is a look at what’s going on THIS WEEK with the Student Wolfpack Club!
- No Minute Events This Week!
- Check the website (studentwolfpackclub.com) for a schedule of the next 2 weeks. **Interested in supporting NC State Club Hockey? Check out their schedule here:
- www.ncsuhockey.org Please note that these are NOT SWPC Minute Events!**
- Sign up for the SWPC Homecoming Committee! ALL Homecoming events will be minute events this year, but you can only get those minutes if you are signed up on our SWPC Homecoming Committee. Email email@example.com to sign up.
- You can also earn minutes by donating canned goods.
- 12 can = 30 minutes
- 24 cans = 60 minutes
Ticket Policy – Just a reminder
It was brought to our attention that there was a posting on Craig’s List last week selling SWPC ticket for the FSU game. Please rememeber the following NC State Ticketing Policy regarding the selling of student tickets:
Improper Sale or Distribution of Student Tickets
-Violations of these rules or other student ticketing policies will result in the
student being referred to the Office of Student Conduct for adjudication under
the Code of Student Conduct.
-Student tickets are available for eligible NC State students only. As a result, students
are prohibited from providing a student ticket to anyone who is not an eligible NC State student.
– Students are prohibited from selling any ticket at a price that is higher than the
established value of the ticket. Student tickets are priced at $0.
-Students are prohibited from obtaining student tickets by any means other than the
processes that have been set out for students and which are available on the
Student Ticketing website.
- In order to stay up-to-date with Student Wolfpack Club activities, please connect to us via social media:
Twitter – @NCSU_SWPC
T-Shirt Pick Up
- You can pick-up your t-shirt in our office .
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm ~ 5400 Trinity Road, Suite 400
- If you have a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email one of the board members and they will answer your question