• Tuesday, Sept 30th at 7pm – Men’s Soccer vs. Coastal Carolina
• Wednesday, Oct 1st at 7pm – Student Wolfpack Club Meeting – Witherspoon Auditorium (Immediately followed by BC Football Ticket Dist)
• Friday, October 3rd at 7pm – Men’s Soccer vs. Louisville
• Check the website (studentwolfpackclub.com) for a schedule of the next 2 weeks.
Ticket Distribution – CHANGE OF DAY AND LOCATION
• Distribution for Boston College
• Wednesday, October 1st in Witherspoon Auditorium immediately following meeting!
• You MUST be CHECKED IN by 7pm for meeting!!!
• Bring cans for Homecoming to earn addition SWPC points.
• Please make sure that ALL IDs that are represented at distribution have also downloaded and registered for the SWPC app as well.
Ticket Policy – Just a reminder
It was brought to our attention that there was a posting on Craig’s List last week selling a SWPC ticket for the FSU game. Please remember the following NC State Ticketing Policy regarding the selling of student tickets:
Improper Sale or Distribution of Student Tickets
O Violations of these rules or other student ticketing policies will result in the
student being referred to the Office of Student Conduct for adjudication under
the Code of Student Conduct.
O Student tickets are available for eligible NC State students only. As a result, students
are prohibited from providing a student ticket to anyone who is not an eligible
NC State student.
O Students are prohibited from selling any ticket at a price that is higher than the
established value of the ticket. Student tickets are priced at $0.
O Students are prohibited from obtaining student tickets by any means other than the
processes that have been set out for students and which are available on the
Student Ticketing website.
• In order to stay up-to-date with Student Wolfpack Club activities, please connect to us via social media:
FB – www.facebook.com/studentwolfpackclub
Twitter – @NCSU_SWPC
T-Shirt Pick Up
• You can pick-up your t-shirt in our office .
• Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm ~ 5400 Trinity Road, Suite 400